- EDI Services
- About EDI
- Locations We Serve
- Trading Partners
- Contact Us Anytime
Why would your small business choose MyB2B?
Many small business want to increase their efficiency. They are finding they can reduce costs by automating processes with their customers. This can be achieved with cost effective EDI pricing from CovalentWorks.
Suppliers also want to tighten important customer relationships. They want to make themselves less expensive to buy from by reducing the administrative burden on their customers - from Purchasing, Operations, and through Accounts Payable.
Review some of the benefits of MyB2B below. Have questions? Get in touch with us! We're here to make EDI as easy as email for you.
Increase your EDI order processing efficiency
- Automate the document flow between you and your customers
- Minimize problem resolution time
- Improve communication with PO Acknowledgements and Advance Shipping Notices
- Translate incoming EDI transactions into easy-to-read documents on your desktop
- Provide ability to turn around Purchase Orders into Advance Ship Notices and Invoices
- Send electronic documents on your desktop back to customers as EDI transactions
Improve your "order to cash" cycle
- Automate accurate customer input of your Invoices into their Accounts Payable system
- Correct invoices before they age by receiving immediate notification from customers of invoices with problems
- Speed customer matching of Invoices with Purchase Orders for faster payment
- Receive electronic, ACH deposits for faster payment of your invoices
- Collaborate with demand forecast information to reduce days of inventory coverage
Make your company less expensive to buy from
- Reduce your customers' Accounts Payable problem resolution time
- Standardize your customers’ buying process with you
- Keep buyers and expeditors informed with Acknowledgements and Advance Shipping Notices
- Improve your customers' ability to utilize "faster pay" programs such as rebates
Make your company easier to do business with
- Increase proactive customer sales and service activities without additional overhead
- Share more information with your customers – easily and electronically
More and more companies want their suppliers to be EDI compatible so that they can reliably exchange EDI electronic commerce documents. Your customers are under pressure to reduce their procurement process costs by automating manual processes and eliminating the expensive processing of paper documents.
They also want to improve the accuracy of the Purchase Orders they send and the Invoices they receive. Both suppliers and their customers agree that inaccurate Purchase Orders and Invoices create expensive exception processes.
Payment delays are frequently due to hard copy Invoices that have been misplaced or delayed in the approval process by manual coding errors. So like their customers, suppliers are looking to improve Invoice accuracy. The result is more efficiency for the customers and faster payment for the suppliers.
Suppliers want to maintain control of their customer relationships and transactions. They want to preserve the unique business arrangements they have worked hard to create with their customers and continue selling to their customers in the way they want to buy.
Small business EDI suppliers want to increase their efficiency. They are finding they can reduce costs by automating B2B processes with their customers using the web and our small business EDI solution.
MyB2B for suppliers means efficiency that works - for small business EDI suppliers and their customers.
Call toll free 800-496-3380 to become EDI capable today. We are here to help you succeed!