Features of eSupplierWorks
eSupplierWorksTM has features based on CovalentWorks experience with thousands of EDI implementations. The entire supplier onboarding process can be customized to the needs of your company.
- The portal view for your suppliers can be configured to have your logo and web site color scheme.
- Suppliers are guided through a step-by-step process which greatly reduces calls and emails to your in-house edi supplier enablement team
- Any X-12 or EDIFACT document type you need is supported
- FAQ’s and training videos explain the process
- All of your required EDI document types are tested
- Multiple document flow paths are supported
- Testing is flexible and powerful enough to test almost any business process using EDI documents
- Suppliers self-test with far fewer support demands on your EDI team
- Online testing is available 24 X 7
- Comprehensive 3 levels of testing
- 1. X-12 or EDIFACT syntax compliance,
- 2. Content testing against your guidelines
- 3. Business rules testing against your guidelines
- Immediate online test results provided
- Easy-to-understand error messages enable suppliers to do their own troubleshooting
- Suppliers can re-test at anytime, even after being moved to production status. For example they may want to retest if they change their system or have errors.
- You can follow supplier progress through an administration portal with “drill down” EDI reporting capability
- Complete line-of-sight visibility allows monitoring supplier status in real time and viewing specific tasks such as test result details.