Supplier enablement is the process of onboarding vendors and suppliers to a company’s supply chain requirements. The CovalentWorks supplier enablement solution streamlines the onboarding process so that you can electronically connect practically all of your suppliers to your current EDI System and easily exchange accurate electronic data interchange documents with them.
Features of eSupplierWorks
eSupplierWorksTM has features based on CovalentWorks experience with thousands of EDI implementations. The entire supplier onboarding process can be customized to the exacting needs of your company.
- The portal view for your suppliers can be configured to have your logo and web site color scheme.
- Suppliers are guided through a step-by-step process which greatly reduces calls and emails to your in-house edi supplier enablement team
- Any X-12 or EDIFACT document type you need is supported
- FAQ’s and training videos explain the process
- All of your required EDI document types are tested
- Multiple document flow paths are supported
- Testing is flexible and powerful enough to test almost any business process using EDI documents
- Suppliers self-test with far fewer support demands on your EDI team
- Online testing is available 24 X 7
- Comprehensive 3 levels of testing
- 1. X-12 or EDIFACT syntax compliance,
- 2. Content testing against your guidelines
- 3. Business rules testing against your guidelines
- Immediate online test results provided
- Easy-to-understand error messages enable suppliers to do their own troubleshooting
- Suppliers can re-test at anytime, even after being moved to production status. For example they may want to retest if they change their system or have errors.
- You can follow supplier progress through an administration portal with “drill down” EDI reporting capability
- Complete line-of-sight visibility allows monitoring supplier status in real time and viewing specific tasks such as test result details.