Automated Testing for Your Suppliers
Your relationship with your suppliers is important. eSupplierWorksTM can have your company's branding to reinforce that relationship. The cloud portal includes your company logo and color scheme as well as your company name in the URL
After suppliers log into the cloud portal, the entire onboarding and testing process is fast and easy.
Suppliers are guided through the entire onboarding process with task checklists, FAQ’s and training videos.
They can do all of their EDI testing by downloading and uploading documents to the portal. The portal is available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Complete validation capability is provided. Test feedback is instantaneous.
Errors that do not comply with your guidelines are clearly explained. Your guidelines for the transaction type being tested are available on the same web page as the test results.
eSupplierWorks™ solves these problems for your suppliers:
- Having to “wait in line” to get started on testing
- Getting testing feedback via email and phone is slow and cumbersome
- Testing feedback is not always clear and requires more explanation
- Multiple test attempts take weeks or longer to execute
Portal for Your Company
After we set up the portal with your company's requirements, the process for you is fast and easy: 1. You invite suppliers to go to the portal, 2. suppliers complete the onboarding steps and tests you specify, and 3. you move the suppliers to production.
Tools are provided to assist you with efficiently managing the entire on-boarding process. You get insight into each supplier’s progress with reports, filters, and graphs.
Status reporting for management is easy. Suppliers that are not proceeding as planned are identified.
eSupplierWorks™ solves these problems for your company:
- Not enough of your suppliers are compliant with your EDI guidelines
- Testing new EDI suppliers is labor intensive and takes too long
- Implementing new or revised transactions types with existing EDI suppliers takes too long
- Compiling statistics for the onboarding process is difficult
- Status reporting of supplier progress is time consuming
- Errors in production EDI documents damage your supply chain processes
Optional error checking of production documents is available to ensure continuing compliance with your guidelines.
Non-EDI Capable Suppliers
Non-EDI capable suppliers who choose EDI service from CovalentWorks use pre-tested maps that follow your guidelines and ensure accuracy of production data. They are quickly moved into production status.
An FTP or AS/2 connection can be established with your EDI infrastructure so that there are no VAN charges to you for suppliers who use services from CovalentWorks.
Services available to suppliers include MyB2B web forms and B2BWorks EDI integration with their systems.