Rockwell Automation EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers Rockwell Automation EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No Rockwell Automation EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by Rockwell Automation. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for Rockwell Automation EDI compliance:Instant Quote
- 810 Invoice
- 830 Planning Schedule with Release Capability
- 850 Purchase Order
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 856 Ship Notice/Manifest
- 865 Purchase Order Change Acknowledgment/Request - Seller Initiated
- 997 Acknowledgment
- GS1-128 (for
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that Rockwell Automation or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.