TTS LLC EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers TTS LLC EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No TTS LLC EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by TTS LLC. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for TTS LLC EDI compliance:Instant Quote
- 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 214 Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message
- 990 Response to a Load Tender
- 997 Acknowledgment
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that TTS LLC or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.