Alphabroder EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers Alphabroder EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No Alphabroder EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by Alphabroder. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for Alphabroder EDI compliance:Instant Quote
- 180 Return Merchandise Authorization & Notification
- 810 Invoice
- 820 Payment Schedule/Material Release
- 821 Financial Information Reporting
- 832 Price/Sales Catalog
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 852 Product Activity Data
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice
- 861 Receiving Advice
- 870 Order Status Report
- 889 Promotion Announcement
- 890 Contract & Rebate Management
- 940 Warehouse Shipping Order
- 945 Warehouse Shipping Advice
- 947 Warehouse Inventory Adjustment Advice
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment
- GS1-128 (formerly called UCC-128) bar code shipping labels
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that Alphabroder or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.
Not sure what you need? Get in touch with us, and we’ll help you find the right EDI solution for your business.