Associated Hygienic Products LLC
Associated Hygienic Products LLC EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers Associated Hygienic Products LLC EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No Associated Hygienic Products LLC EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by Associated Hygienic Products LLC. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for Associated Hygienic Products LLC EDI compliance:Instant Quote
- 214 Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message
- 810 Invoice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice
- 875 Grocery Products Purchase Order
- 880 Grocery Products Invoice
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment
- GS1-128 (formerly called UCC-128) bar code shipping labels
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that Associated Hygienic Products LLC or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.