Defense Commissary Agency
Defense Commissary Agency EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers Defense Commissary Agency EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No Defense Commissary Agency EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by Defense Commissary Agency. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for Defense Commissary Agency EDI compliance:See Our Pricing!
- 812 Credit/Debit Assignment
- 824 Application Advice
- 856 Advance Shipping Notice
- 867 Product Transfer and Resale Report
- 875 Grocery Products Purchase Order
- 879 Price Information
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment
- GS1-128 (formerly called UCC-128) bar code shipping labels
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that Defense Commissary Agency or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.