Douglas Stewart EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers Douglas Stewart EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No Douglas Stewart EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by Douglas Stewart. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for Douglas Stewart EDI compliance:Instant Quote
- 810 Invoice
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 867 Product Transfer and Resale Report
- 997 Acknowledgement
- GS1-128 shipping labels (formerly known as UCC 128)
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that Douglas Stewart or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.