GE Aviation EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers GE Aviation EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No GE Aviation EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by GE Aviation. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for GE Aviation EDI compliance:See Our Pricing!
- 810 Invoice
- 850 Purchase Orders
- 860 Purchase Order Changes
- 997 Functional Acknowledgments
- UCC-128 Bar Code Label Numbers
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that GE Aviation or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.