Hudson Bay Company
Hudson Bay Company EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers Hudson Bay Company EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No Hudson Bay Company EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by Hudson Bay Company. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for Hudson Bay Company EDI compliance:Schedule a Demo
- 820 Payment Remittance Advice
- 824 Application Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 852 Product Activity Report
- 855 Purchase Order Response
- 856 Advanced Ship Notice
- 860 Purchase Order Change
- 864 Text Message / Location Address
- GS1-128 (formerly called UCC-128) bar code shipping labels
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that Hudson Bay Company or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.