International Truck and Engine
International Truck and Engine EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers International Truck and Engine EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No International Truck and Engine EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by International Truck and Engine. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for International Truck and Engine EDI compliance:See Our Pricing!
- 810 Invoice
- 820 Payment Remittance Advice
- 824 Application Advice
- 830 Planning Schedule with Release Capability
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 856 Advanced Ship Notic e
- 860 Purchase Order Change
- 861 Receiving Advice/Acceptance Certificate
- 862 Shipping Schedule
- 864 Text Message
- 866 Production Sequence |997 Acknowledgement
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that International Truck and Engine or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.