Lamps Plus EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers Lamps Plus EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No Lamps Plus EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by Lamps Plus. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for Lamps Plus EDI compliance:Schedule a Demo
- 810 Invoice
- 816 Organizational Relationships
- 832 Price/Sales Catalog
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 855 Purchase Order Response
- 856 Shipment Notice/Manifest
- 860 Purchase Order Change
- 865 Purchase Order Change Acknowledgment
- 869 Order Status Inquiry
- 870 Order Status Report
- 997 Acknowledgement
- GS1-128 (UCC 128) labels
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that Lamps Plus or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.