Marshall Fields EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers Marshall Fields EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No Marshall Fields EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by Marshall Fields. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for Marshall Fields EDI compliance:Instant Quote
- 810 Invoice
- 812 Credit/Debit Adjustment
- 824 Application Advice
- 830 Planning Schedule
- 850 Purchase Order
- 852 Product Activity Data
- 856 Advanced Ship Notice
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 Text Message
- 997 Acknowledgment Document
- GS1-128 (formerly called UCC-128) bar code shipping labels
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that Marshall Fields or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.