Nestle Purina Pet Care
Nestle Purina Pet Care EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers Nestle Purina Pet Care EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No Nestle Purina Pet Care EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by Nestle Purina Pet Care. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for Nestle Purina Pet Care EDI compliance:Schedule a Demo
- 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 210 Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice
- 214 Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message
- 990 Confirm that you receive the 204
- 997 Acknowledgement
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that Nestle Purina Pet Care or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.