Nexcom EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers Nexcom EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No Nexcom EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by Nexcom. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for Nexcom EDI compliance:Instant Quote
- 810 Invoice
- 820 Payment Remittance Advice
- 830 Planning Schedule
- 850 Purchase Order (both cross-dock and bulk)
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgment (for vendor managed inventory suppliers)
- 852 Product Activity Data
- 856 Advanced Ship Notice
- 997 Functional Acknowledgement
- GS1-128 (formerly called UCC-128) bar code shipping labels
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that Nexcom or your EDI partners in the future may require.
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.