Niagara Bottling EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers Niagara Bottling EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No Niagara Bottling EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by Niagara Bottling. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for Niagara Bottling EDI compliance:Instant Quote
- 204 Motor Carrier Load Tender
- 210 Motor Carrier Freight Details and Invoice
- 214 Transportation Carrier Shipment Status Message
- 990 Response a Load Tender
- 997 Acknowledgement
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that Niagara Bottling or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.