Save A Lot
Save A Lot EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers Save A Lot EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No Save A Lot EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by Save A Lot. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for Save A Lot EDI compliance:Schedule a Demo
- 855 Purchase Order
- 856 Advanced Shipping Notice
- 875 Grocery Products Purchase Order
- 876 Grocery Products Purchase Order Change
- 880 Grocery Products Invoice
- 997 Acknowledgement
- GS1-128 (formally called UCC-128) bar code shipping labels
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that Save A Lot or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.