AK Steel EDI Solutions via the Web
CovalentWorks offers AK Steel EDI solutions that make it easy for small suppliers to be EDI capable. You can focus on growing your business while our company takes care of the complexities of EDI compliance for you.
All you will need is internet access and email capability to receive purchase orders, send advance ship notices, and send invoices. No AK Steel EDI software is required.
Web-based EDI services are provided monthly by AK Steel. There are no long-term contracts.
The following EDI document types have been fully tested for AK Steel EDI compliance:Schedule a Demo
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice
- 856 Ship Notice/Manifest
- 863 Report of Test Results
- 867 product Transfer and Resale Report
- 870 Order Status Report
- 997 Acknowledgment
- UCC-128 Bar Code Shipping Labels
CovalentWorks also supports any other EDI documents that AK Steel or your EDI partners in the future may require.
CovalentWorks EDI services are specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses for managing electronic order processes with their customers. View our specific solutions:
- MyB2B: Ideal for small to medium volumes of transactions
- B2BWorks: Ideal for automating translation and integration of a high volume of transactions.