- EDI Services
- About EDI
- Locations We Serve
- Trading Partners
- Contact Us Anytime
EDI services that are a perfect fit for many small businesses
CovalentWorks specializes in providing EDI services for small companies that need to do business with their large-company customers.
Your company can easily have the same capabilities as a large one because your web-based EDI solution is quickly implemented using our turnkey time-proven process. There is no EDI software or hardware to install because MyB2B is delivered "in the cloud."
12 reasons to choose MyB2B EDI service from CovalentWorks:
- MyB2B EDI service makes sending and receiving EDI as easy as email®
- Use MyB2B from any PC, Mac, tablet or smart phone in the world that has internet access.
- All of your EDI transactions are available to you whenever and wherever you need them through a secure on-line web portal.
- EDI compliance and any electronic format your customers choose are fully supported. All document types and versions in ANSI X-12 and EDIFACT are included.
- All versions of UCC-128, GS1-128, EAN-128 barcode labels are fully supported according to your customers' shipping requirements.
- Customer costs are reduced by eliminating manually-processed paper documents. You will build closer relationships with customers and help win their business.
- Electronic Purchase Orders arrive at your desktop. Purchase Order Acknowledgements, Advanced Shipping Notices and Invoices are as easy to send as e-mail replies. See Demos.
- Add an optional interface to QuickBooks, Peachtree, MAS 90 200 500, NetSuite, or your warehouse system or almost any other system as your business grows.
- MyB2B takes care of the headaches commonly associated with EDI. Everything you need is included.
- There is no software or hardware to buy or maintain. All mapping of transactions is done for you. EDI VAN or AS/2 connections with all your customers are included at no extra charge.
- All you need is an Internet connection and e-mail.
- No EDI expertise is required
Subscription to MyB2B is as affordable as a cell phone. Service includes a connection with any EDI partner/customer you have in the United States or Canada.
You do not have to be a large business to enjoy the savings and efficiency from EDI. Your small company can start increasing its bottom line and be EDI compliant for your customers right away.
What are the Next Steps?
1. See a Demo
See a demonstration of MyB2B in action.See a Demo »
2. Get an Instant Quote for MyB2B
You will receive your quote instantly online and also via email.Get an Instant Quote »
3. Start MyB2B Now
You can tell your customers you are EDI capable after you approve the proposal. Proposals are sent 24/7.Start Now »